Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I think it's time to start blogging again

It has been a very very very long time since I have blogged, mostly because I had no desire to do so (life was pretty normal, nothing too exciting to discuss at the time at least for a blog) but my life...especially my vintage lifestyle has truly picked up speed over the last year and half and I think it's time to start writing about it again. Especially since I don't see too many vintage blogs that focus on my lovely city of Toronto and all that it has to offer.

So with that note...I promise to document my life here in Toronto on a more regular basis. Outfit posts (pretty standard fare for a vintage blog), events I go to (I'm a lindy hopping, Rockabilly lover) so needless to say the events I attend are pretty cool and complete opposites of each other half the time. My challenges on getting the vintage look...just right (I'm still a baby in training), places I shop here in Toronto, some guests posts from my vintage loving friends here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) and whatever else comes to mind. So stay tuned it will be worth it...I promise!

Lizzie :)

No comments: