Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bettie Page Clothing


I just have to rave about my 2 finds when I was in Las Vegas this past January.....


My Bettie Page Dresses


I was in Planet Hollywood and shopping when I stumbled upon the store by accident. I had ZERO clue it was there. I nearly started to cry because for the longest time I have been forced to buy all my vintage inspired dresses online and living in Canada, that makes it VERY expensive.


I know I know what you are thinking....Little over dramatic are we?? hahaha. Well maybe I did not cry but I was very very excited :)


So off I go in the store filled with beautiful dresses, skirts, tops, shoes, lingere, posters, jewellery etc. etc. etc. and begin to fill my dressing room with tons of items. I am amazed as I am trying on the dresses how well they fit. Every piece fits like a glove and I am finding myself wishing that I had hit it big on that slot machine I just played :)


Finally I pick 2 pieces...uggh just 2??? LOL and pay. I then walk out of the store with a HUGE smile on my face and excitment on where I can wear my new dresses.


If you get a chance visit the actual store. The girls that worked there were so nice and friendly and honest when it came to the clothes and how they looked on me. If no chance of getting to Vegas shop online, trust me you will be THRILLED by the clothes.


I know I was and I am counting the minutes till I get to go back.


Enjoy and happy shopping!




Liz :)

No comments: